Friday, March 30, 2012

Scheduling Reports

How are reporting services reports scheduled to run and email? I don't see
any links in the SQL Server Business Intelligence Development Studio. Are
there plug ins or something else from microsoft that could be missing? I have
SQL Server 2005 SP1 running on my PC (windows 2003). Any step by step
documentation?Reports are scheduled through Report Manager... Go to
http://<yourserver>/reports
Then select a report.
You should see a subscriptions tab, where you can schedule.
To schedule a report, the data source MUST use Credentials Stored Securely
--
Wayne Snyder MCDBA, SQL Server MVP
Mariner, Charlotte, NC
I support the Professional Association for SQL Server ( PASS) and it''s
community of SQL Professionals.
"dbach" wrote:
> How are reporting services reports scheduled to run and email? I don't see
> any links in the SQL Server Business Intelligence Development Studio. Are
> there plug ins or something else from microsoft that could be missing? I have
> SQL Server 2005 SP1 running on my PC (windows 2003). Any step by step
> documentation?
>

No comments:

Post a Comment