Friday, March 30, 2012

Scheduling Report Delivery to Printers

Hi,
Have any of you work with Extensions to schedule delivery of reports
directly to printers?
I played a little bit with the sample Delivery Extension provided by
Microsoft, I do not seem to get it to work.
Any ideas of how to schedule RS to print reports automatically?
ThanksThis is something I spent a lot of time on about a year ago without any
success.
The MS extensions I tried would almost work but it scaled the report just a
touch wrong and cut off text so it was of no use to me.
I would be very interested in solution myself.
"Jaraba" <Jaraba@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:E6E07910-4272-49C3-A3E9-86D6923B438B@.microsoft.com...
> Hi,
> Have any of you work with Extensions to schedule delivery of reports
> directly to printers?
> I played a little bit with the sample Delivery Extension provided by
> Microsoft, I do not seem to get it to work.
> Any ideas of how to schedule RS to print reports automatically?
> Thanks
>

No comments:

Post a Comment