Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Scheduling Issue...need help please.

I have a report that has to be delivered via email on the last day of each
month. I am using a last_day function to capture the last day of each month.
Can I store this in a table and have RS2000 email based on the value in the
table? If so, how?
Thanks in advance
OSIs there any way you can upgrade to SQL 2005? The reporting services is SO
MUCH BETTER... and you can EASILY create a report subscription that will send
on the last day of the month.
--
~lb
"OriginalStealth" wrote:
> I have a report that has to be delivered via email on the last day of each
> month. I am using a last_day function to capture the last day of each month.
> Can I store this in a table and have RS2000 email based on the value in the
> table? If so, how?
> Thanks in advance
> OS

No comments:

Post a Comment