Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Scheduling enable tick box not working

Hi all,
I have a simple question, as follows.
I have set up a couple of jobs which I have scheduled to
run around the same time each night.
One of the jobs works fine, but the other does not run, I
have lloked into the problem and found that the tick box
which enables scheduling, unchecks it's self each night.
Is this possible and how can I stop it.
Both jobs were set-up in exactly the same manner.
Cheers.Hi,
Is that job scheduled to run "One Time".
Check that by looking in to the "schedule" property of that job. If it is
the case make the job "Recurring"
Thanks
Hari
MCDBA
"Gazzer J" <anonymous@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:f99901c43e39$fc06ab50$a001280a@.phx.gbl...
> Hi all,
> I have a simple question, as follows.
> I have set up a couple of jobs which I have scheduled to
> run around the same time each night.
> One of the jobs works fine, but the other does not run, I
> have lloked into the problem and found that the tick box
> which enables scheduling, unchecks it's self each night.
> Is this possible and how can I stop it.
> Both jobs were set-up in exactly the same manner.
> Cheers.|||There is a bug that can cause something like this. Do you
have any warnings in the SQL Agent log along the lines of
Possible date calculation spin for Schedule nn
If you have these warnings make sure you are on the latest
service pack. You may also want to try adding a minute or
two to the scheduled time as this can often correct the
problems with the data calculation "confusion" that SQL
Agent sometimes experiences.
-Sue
On Thu, 20 May 2004 00:13:43 -0700, "Gazzer J"
<anonymous@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Hi all,
>I have a simple question, as follows.
>I have set up a couple of jobs which I have scheduled to
>run around the same time each night.
>One of the jobs works fine, but the other does not run, I
>have lloked into the problem and found that the tick box
>which enables scheduling, unchecks it's self each night.
>Is this possible and how can I stop it.
>Both jobs were set-up in exactly the same manner.
>Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment